Pochanaquarhip

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
Item Price or Trade Value
$4
General Location Area
Northwest OK
Want to buy or trade for 9mm ammo boxes. I like the Frankford Arsenal ones or the Plano ones you get at academy. Also open to others maybe as long as it’s a hinged top like the Plano or Frankford Arsenal.

Would like to trade box for box. I have the blue lid Plano box for .308 but they fit multiple calibers. I just have a lot of them so need to thin a few out since I load mostly pistol calibers at the moment.

Do deal via USPS ?

IMG_3671.jpegIMG_3603.jpeg

I think I have some Dillon ones you can have. I will check the room.

Edit: Looks like they did not survive my latest reloading shelves purge. Sorry for your loss.

Last edited:
Hmmm, no promises cuz I'm not sure exactly WHAT is down in the tornado shelter except 🪲 🐛 🪲 🐛 🪲 🐛 and 🕷️🕸️🕷️🕸️ 🕷️🕸️🕷️. I'll look this afternoon when I go out to snap pics of my gun bag for the other thread.

Let me check my boxes and buckets. I know I've got about a 1000 rounds worth of Dillons. They are used and probably have labels on them. I'll tear into them after I get back from the club tomorrow.

Let me check my boxes and buckets. I know I've got about a 1000 rounds worth of Dillons. They are used and probably have labels on them. I'll tear into them after I get back from the club tomorrow.

Heck yeah!

So, I bought some of those FA .308 sized boxes because someone mentioned they would fit the 30-30's rim and not need to stand the round on it's nose. I get it man. These are freggin nice boxes. Better than my Dillon stuff.

So, I bought some of those FA .308 sized boxes because someone mentioned they would fit the 30-30's rim and not need to stand the round on it's nose. I get it man. These are freggin nice boxes. Better than my Dillon stuff.

I was wondering about that with the Plano ones, does the rim not work in them? I’ll be reloading 30-30 soon and already have the Plano ones but haven’t tried a cartridge yet.

I was wondering about that with the Plano ones, does the rim not work in them? I’ll be reloading 30-30 soon and already have the Plano ones but haven’t tried a cartridge yet.
I don't have any Plano, but I do have the MTM's for .308. They sorta fit, but not flush like the FA's

I pile that shit in a shop towel and fold up the corners and tie it off. Looks like a fuckin leprechaun's bag 'o gold but works great.

1708719026003.png1708719062786.png

Bag 'O Bullets. $33.98 for a 100 pack at Sam's. That works out to about 34¢ apiece. If you work out the math, that's 11 bullet bags per each $3.99 9Ball container. So, for four $3.99 boxes, that's $15.96 which is more than a 12er of VooDoo Ranger at the Class 6, which means with the change from the difference, it'll easily cover the cost of four equivalent shop towels/bags.

If you're gonna be cheap AF, be cheap AF the right way, not the OSA way. They would have spent more money being cheap and still ended up with shitty ass plastic boxes and piss beer. lol

Last edited:
My dad didn’t drink, but the dude had a never ending supply of crown royal bags. Thats what we carried all our loose anything in, especially ammo. Still do. My kid was loading 22lr from a crown bag older than me a couple months ago.

My dad didn’t drink, but the dude had a never ending supply of crown royal bags. Thats what we carried all our loose anything in, especially ammo. Still do. My kid was loading 22lr from a crown bag older than me a couple months ago.

Yeah crown royal bags are definitely a .22lr carrying bag. Have a few myself.