What's new

About That Other Beretta...

OK Corgi Rancher

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
I got bit hard by the semi-auto shotgun bug...and I've never really been a fan. The 1301 changed all that but my wife pretty much laid claim to that one. So, I sold her AK and just ordered a grey A300 Patrol. Thought about another 1301 but I really want to try out the A300. Should be at my dealer's place Monday. Got a couple of Blue Force Vickers slings to go with 'em. And a few cases of good ammo. Solid tradeoff for an AK we never shoot.

I bet she liked that short LOP on the 1301. I had never owned one until I picked one up at C.O.P.S., shouldered it and never put it back up. Probably the best balanced shotgun I have.

That A300 Grey is a sexy beast though. Looking forward to those pictures.

The short LOP is great. Some may not like it but I do. Fuckin' UPS is SO slow. It left Vegas yesterday...why isn't it here already? 🤬

I feel like I may need some elaboration on that picture?
Was my outfit the other day. Ya know, like those edc pocket dumps. Also my only picture of my A300UP.

I'm diggin' that shirt. I feel like I could get my Tom Selleck on wearing that. But not with the Crocs. I'm thinking some nice slides with knee-high black socks. And I like a guy that's prepared for any eventuality. Never know when a bottle of fruit/veggie sauce and a long screwdriver might come in handy. Fuckin' A, dude...

And that's a kick-ass shotgun. I like it that the A300 comes with the velcro for a card already attached.

I'm diggin' that shirt. I feel like I could get my Tom Selleck on wearing that. But not with the Crocs. I'm thinking some nice slides with knee-high black socks. And I like a guy that's prepared for any eventuality. Never know when a bottle of fruit/veggie sauce and a long screwdriver might come in handy. Fuckin' A, dude...

And that's a kick-ass shotgun. I like it that the A300 comes with the velcro for a card already attached.
That’s the best thing about over the calf black socks. You can slide your screwdriver in the top like a sgian dhu…

That would be the perfect outfit for when you’re sitting in your new chair.

We were on our honeymoon, first day. My wife had informed me that for a special treat she would suspend her cardinal rule of "no mustaches" for the first 2 days of our honeymoon. So 5 minutes before leaving for the airport, I made sure that I shaved perfectly clean except for a perfectly formed hybrid of Nick Offerman and Tom Selleck on my lip, as I typically did before meeting her. We walked into the second touristy store the first full day there, and a lady comes up, hands me that exact shirt. She said, "You have a mustache, you are in Honolulu. You have to buy the Tom Selleck shirt, made in Honolulu." So I did. Its the exact brand and style that Tom Selleck wore all those years ago. I intend on being buried wearing the shirt, or being buried with the shirt. When I get tired of the Nick/tom, I grow my beloved 'stache into a late 1970's Rollie Fingers. It used to be a 3-4 months out of the year ordeal, the rest of the time I was clean shaved. Wife hates Mustaches, so now I just get too lazy to shave and too bored to leave my face clean.

That Tonkatsu Sauce will change your life... Just fry up some thin boneless porkchops coated in panko, serve on steamed jasmine rice and drizzle with that sauce, its the bomb diggity. Maybe a vinegar/cucumber/cherry tomato salad on the side. Its like a plum/tomato based BBQ sauce.

I can't believe i never thought of the idea, with the velcro. Its a solid setup, and easy to swap out.

Sounds good...minus the Panko. I hate that stuff. I'll forward my request to the Logistics Division of the Corgi Ranch for procurement.

Sounds good...minus the Panko. I hate that stuff. I'll forward my request to the Logistics Division of the Corgi Ranch for procurement.
Plain Shake and bake pork chops are pretty damn close, I think of it as white people tonkatsu. I’m a fan of making it with pork tenderloin as well.

Got the A300 and I really like it. Once I get the Pro Lifter installed (when I can find one) I think I'll like it better than the 1301. We put about 150 rounds thru it yesterday.

This is what our brand new AR500 steel target looked like after:

1710947281926.jpeg

This is my wife shooting the A300.

This pic is awesome. Maybe it's just me but the screwdriver and the "fruit" sauce are a bit aggressive though lol.
I don't know man. You know how bat shit crazy those Burts Bees guys are......