What's new

Botach and TopGunAmmo

OK Corgi Rancher

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
I know Botach.com has a spotty reputation in the shooting community. I first ordered from them some time in the mid-90s, I think. I've only ordered a handful of times over the years and never had a bad experience. I placed an order for a gun yesterday and it's already shipped. Assuming they got the order right, I still have no complaints with them. Great pricing, too.

I also made an ammo order yesterday with TopGunAmmo.com for some shotgun ammo. Great price for the stuff I wanted (no one else had it in stock) and free shipping (over $199). I had an issue with the website, called and left a message and the owner actually called me back in a reasonable amount of time and fixed the issue. That order has also been shipped already.

So...just a shout out for their good service in order to reassure anyone thinking of maybe ordering from either of them...in my experience they're both GTG.

I've ordered from Botach a few times and mixed results. Always got my stuff, but it either came quick or took months with no warning.