What's new

Larue orders

Chazroh

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Man they must have sold a boatload of those lowers when they put them on sale. I still don’t have mine, I emailed them in October and they said they were trying to get them out by December. Anywho, just venting. But when I get them, I’ll have two complete larue rifles for a little under 1k each. One for me, and one for my son. Should be a gun that will last a lifetime for him( he’s 6!!)

The rifle will. The barrel well that could be another story. Good find in the components

They took over 3500 orders in 24hrs…and they hit a parts limit so they’re waiting on those. Yours is probably waiting on small parts

Man they must have sold a boatload of those lowers when they put them on sale. I still don’t have mine, I emailed them in October and they said they were trying to get them out by December. Anywho, just venting. But when I get them, I’ll have two complete larue rifles for a little under 1k each. One for me, and one for my son. Should be a gun that will last a lifetime for him( he’s 6!!)
yeah, those'll be solid values, someday, lol. I wish I'd gotten in on them.

They took over 3500 orders in 24hrs…and they hit a parts limit so they’re waiting on those. Yours is probably waiting on small parts
I know it’s worth the wait, just hard to do. My siete was worth it

Forgot to add, they had to make lowers for all the back orders too…so there are still some folks waiting but it should be closing out.

I’m still waiting, not really critical to get them asap, I’ll be happy when they get here. Not like I have had the time to mess with them lately.

I meant to ask you yesterday if yours ever showed but you were preoccupied with other subjects hahaha