Trophy Points
Staff member
Administrator
Fren
Item Price or Trade Value
$1
General Location Area
Oklahoma City
Would like a couple pounds to play with.

I think it's pretty much gone. Hodgdon says they still make it but I haven't seen any since I got 2 lbs three years ago. I have found that it's kinda neat in the fact that it's volumetric and takes up space in a low charge case...that's what it was made for and to kind of be a fake BP. It's not real impressive.
I think my favorite powder for low and med charges was IMR red. I like Titegroup too and AA 2 and 5. I'd buy some more TB if it becomes available but I'd buy Red or something else before that given the chance.

I think it's pretty much gone. Hodgdon says they still make it but I haven't seen any since I got 2 lbs three years ago. I have found that it's kinda neat in the fact that it's volumetric and takes up space in a low charge case...that's what it was made for and to kind of be a fake BP. It's not real impressive.
I think my favorite powder for low and med charges was IMR red. I like Titegroup too and AA 2 and 5. I'd buy some more TB if it becomes available but I'd buy Red or something else before that given the chance.
That's what I'm finding as well. I'll look at them. Looking for a .30-30 sub load using the Berry 150's Plated.

Mulberry's a good cat. He's been getting along with some fudds though.

Thanks for the heads up. Sent him a message