Status
Not open for further replies.

rockchalk06

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Staff member
Administrator
Fren
Meet FTF in the Edmond area. Cash only on this, no trades please.

Aero Precision Rifle. This started life all new in the box. Upper was a complete M4E1 Enhanced Assembled Upper Receiver direct from Aero. This included the Aero Bolt and Aero Black Nitride carrier from the factory. Standard charging handle and A2 flash hider were installed. Rifle length gas tube. 4150 Barrel. 18" 1:7 twist barrel with .750 standard gas block.

Barrel was broken in with 6 rounds and cleaning in between each. Current round count is 383. Never any steel cased or crap ammo. MK262 factory and my 77 grain hand loads made to mimic the 262.

Charging handle was swaped for an Aero FDE large handle and A2 was pulled and a VG6 Precision Epsilon 556 Break installed. No other work has ever been done to it.

Lower was a factory complete M4E1 in FDE. Fixed Rifle Length Magpul stock, Rifle Buffer & Spring, FDE Magpul MOE grip and the standard trigger. Grip was swapped with a MagPul MOE K2+ grip and trigger was swapped with a Geissele Super Semi-Automatic Enhanced (SSA-E) Trigger. No other work has been has been done to it.

Buyer gets rifle as it sits along with the standard charge handle, A2 Flash Hider and the standard crappy trigger. I will included 2 Magpul 20 round black mags and a Sig Sauer 30mm Offset mount. No boxes for anything.

Rifle shoots very tight all the way out to 550 yards. I have load data I'll give the buyer if needed. Will shoot my 262 loads just under 3/4" with bi-pod and bag supported.

Thanks OKBalls
image.jpg20240209_124727-EDIT.jpg

Sold.

Thanks OKBalls

Status
Not open for further replies.