What's new

Burris USA factory tour

I’m putting a XTR on the new rifle. I’ll more than likely go with the XTR 2. I have been wanting it for a little bit now.

I’m putting a XTR on the new rifle. I’ll more than likely go with the XTR 2. I have been wanting it for a little bit now.
I’ve got an XTR 3-12x on a Savage 308 Tactical. That rifle is really no fun to shoot. You always seem to hit what you’re shooting at.
That XTR acqusition was around 2005 or so. It is a great scope. I’ve got a 6-24x Burris Signature mounted on a 22-250 and it’s a great scope. No longer made though.
I used to get a “Burris Pro Deal“ for giving my opinion on a scope. They’d sell t to me at 30% of list after I used it for a bit.
I quit getting the inquiry requests after talking to the Burris rep about compensating reticle like the Nikon Onega for muzzle loaders.
I think they stopped that wholer program because their scopes from the program started showing up on eBay.
Years later I got a Burris factory discount certificate of $100 off retail at the IHMSA world shoot and never used it.
Burris does have some fine scopes.