What's new

Garage Gunsmithing & DIY Mods

The grren one is a 23 in 40 s&w. I did these 3. Got 4 more to do. PF45 next.

My most recent one I got a Gen 3 g22 from GT Dist to use for a slide and just got a 9mm conversion barrel. Got a FDE 17 frame waiting to be drilled and filed. Haven’t picked a cold day this winter to build it yet.

I have a gray 17 frame and was able to get a complete Gen 2 17 slide for it off a guy from the other forum.

Made a brass front sight for my 1907 savage. The original departed at the range. It is a quill type sight and was a bitch to make. Now I got it all trimmed up and pretty but here it is in its glory. BTW IF you ever end up with a 1907 Savage and it does still have a front sight, just remember two things..... Who ever had it over all these years never shot it much, because they were notorious for flicking their front sight like a bad booger, and if you get one soak the hell out of the front sight in a wicking grade of loc-tite like green to keep your original sight in place when you go to shooting it a bunch!!!25622.jpeg25623.jpeg.

I’ve always been a bit of a new bubba, but because we’re throwing our sets on this anyone here that has met me knows I’ll be bicken back bein bool, bein Balm and bollected while BATF Boys be blasting at my block.
I’m just a dumb bubba so can you and @Hillside Desolate start creating some cliff notes for what the hell y’all are talking about. All I can tell is that Classic Bubba likes candy flavored whiskey and New Bubba likes cocaine.

I’m just a dumb bubba so can you and @Hillside Desolate start creating some cliff notes for what the hell y’all are talking about. All I can tell is that Classic Bubba likes candy flavored whiskey and New Bubba likes cocaine.
Classic bubba in that picture is a blood. Neo bubba is a crip. I was playing around like I am a blood, because bloods do not say words that start with C, because that’s for crips. So I did some substitutions and chose my words carefully to get the point across while using as many Bs, both real and substituted.

Classic bubba in that picture is a blood. Neo bubba is a crip. I was playing around like I am a blood, because bloods do not say words that start with C, because that’s for crips. So I did some substitutions and chose my words carefully to get the point across while using as many Bs, both real and substituted.
Ok, that’s what I’m talking about. Thank you for the explanation. I need a “scratching my head” emoji for most of the posts by @Hillside Desolate. He’s a good guy but damn I don’t understand him most of the time.