What's new

Gen 1 G19 on GB

Now, if it's legit, then yeah it's a thing. I don't thing it's a $60K thing but maybe to someone, somewhere, someday. Apparently he's got two according to people on GT. Good for him.

There are a few guys from Bartlesville over at commieland.

I expect this listing might cause a bit of a stir--especially given the price tag. So, yes, that's a real number. Truthfully, this is the second to last gun I would want to sell so this listing is as much for educational purposes as anything. When your friend sends you a "Gen 1 Glock 19" listing, send this back to let them know you know what's up. While the price tag may seem astronomical, it is the lowest price that I would be willing to part with the gun for. I'll still be sad--but will cry myself to sleep on hundred dollar bills. Also, it should be noted that there are hundreds, if not thousands, of individuals searching for a true first gen 19 and there are only a handful of people who actually have one. As far as I know, no one wants to let one go so this is your only opportunity.

I'll have to look under the couch cushions to see if I can gather that much cash up.

Listen, man... I don't have a fancy Gen 1 Glock 19 that was in the country before Glocks were in the country or anything like that.

But I do have a Gen 2 G17 and G19 with some cracked and broken, and some serviceable, original mags. At least 5.

I wouldn't offer this to just anyone. But I'll let you have the lot of it for and even $25,000. And I'll throw in a Kydex holster and an original Glock disassembly tool. Hit me up and let me know where you wanna meet.

Listen, man... I don't have a fancy Gen 1 Glock 19 that was in the country before Glocks were in the country or anything like that.

But I do have a Gen 2 G17 and G19 with some cracked and broken, and some serviceable, original mags. At least 5.

I wouldn't offer this to just anyone. But I'll let you have the lot of it for and even $25,000. And I'll throw in a Kydex holster and an original Glock disassembly tool. Hit me up and let me know where you wanna meet.

Seems reasonable considering the listing in the OP. I'll have to talk it over with the girlfriend.

" It's a porcelain gun made in Germany... And it cost more than you make in a month."