What's new

New Joe Biden Shotgun

Very nice, I'm jealous. I've wanted one of those for a long time. That's a crazy good price, the Tula's seem to be known as good guns. All the pawn shops around here have roached out .38 special revolvers with electrical tape grips and garbage Glocks that look like they been passed through every gang war in Atlanta before being retired due to looking like crap.

Very nice, I'm jealous. I've wanted one of those for a long time. That's a crazy good price, the Tula's seem to be known as good guns. All the pawn shops around here have roached out .38 special revolvers with electrical tape grips and garbage Glocks that look like they been passed through every gang war in Atlanta before being retired due to looking like crap.
He had a box full of AK mags. Some were real Israeli Galil and even Valmets. This pawn shop has treated me great so I always give him the staight. The $70 Chinese’s mags were marked 12.50 he sold to me for $10. And the shotgun was 250, he marked it down to 200.
He marked the Galils up and the Valmets were going on line. He is the one that sold me the 1917 Colt I gave to Chris. It was worth a $1000, so,d it me for 400. I told him that was way underpriced and he told me he only had 60 in it. Yeah, it’s a pawn ship which can be depressing and revolting but he counts on volume and moving merchandise and he is honest making money in the pawn shop.
That Tula is modified and full. It is the second double barrel hammer gun I have. The other is the Stevens. I still have the issued 870 Wingmaster riot gun and the Shockwave but I’m one handed can’t work the pumps. The Beretta O/U may get used for turkey this year.
This double barrel will work until I recover fully Then go to the lake house.
BTW Chris’s mom passed away pray for his family. Cynthia and I added your mom on our prayer list.
Talk at you soon babe.

Sorry to hear that. Please pass my condolences on to Chris.

Damn, that'll get me to take the old 311 out to look at,

too bad the quail are scarce, i miss swinging the DB in the field,

Guess i'll have to settle for a cottontail to put on the rotisserie.

Damn, that'll get me to take the old 311 out to look at,

too bad the quail are scarce, i miss swinging the DB in the field,

Guess i'll have to settle for a cottontail to put on the rotisserie.
I haven’t used a shotgun for hunting in several years. Usually geese and turkeys when I do. Matt, my son, is talking about turkey this spring. I think I won’t be using that shotgun for either of those.

Last edited:
View attachment 3190
Hit a pawn shop after physical therapy this morning. Got this Tula 12 for $200 plus 2 Chinese AK mags, $220 out the door. Hammers and action are stiff but Kroil should take care of that. It will make a great snake gun for the lake house. The leg less and 2 legged type.
Of course you'd make this post 🤣