What's new

OK Ballistics Precision Load Development Targets

conditionzero

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Staff member
Administrator
Fren
I designed this target while I have been developing my 6.5 Creedmoor loads. Others have expressed interest in using these so here they are. This is a 4" x 6" target that is intended to be printed with a thermal label printer. However you can print these with a normal printer as well. Just make sure you set the scale to 100% and not fit / stretch. The grid is 1/2" MOA and has areas to notate load data.

Please download the attached PDF for printing, the image below is just to preview the target.

1696376654185.png1696376695716.png

Attachments

• OK_Ballistics_100_yard_precisions_load_target_v1.pdf
    748.7 KB · Views: 7
I need a 24” target to see where I hit
Butcher paper. Get the cheap stuff from Amazon. I use it for all my backers on ladder tests, sight ins etc. Make up the target at home then all I have to do is staple it up. CZ's targets stuck in the center

I designed this target while I have been developing my 6.5 Creedmoor loads. Others have expressed interest in using these so here they are. This is a 4" x 6" target that is intended to be printed with a thermal label printer. However you can print these with a normal printer as well. Just make sure you set the scale to 100% and not fit / stretch. The grid is 1/2" MOA and has areas to notate load data.

Please download the attached PDF for printing, the image below is just to preview the target.

View attachment 65View attachment 66
.5 MOA or .5 inch?