What's new

Pocket Pistol

danc46

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Recent Surgery on my weak hand has screwed up my daily carry. Can’t connect the belt and zip the zipper on the blue jeans. And pocket carry drags down the sweat pants exposing plumbers crack! (Trying to show my true self!)
Ive got all kinds of pocket carries too! IMG_1844.jpeg I’m using this rig until I can go back to my EDC 9. Neck carry with a 22 mag is a new thing for me!

Attachments

• IMG_1857.jpeg
    IMG_1857.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 3
Dan, you should consider one of those belly band holsters like the VNSH. You could up your gun size a bit from the mouse gun. I thought about one once I get a new carry gun. No need for belt loops or even pants, although it's always a good idea to wear pants when carrying in public.

Dan, you should consider one of those belly band holsters like the VNSH. You could up your gun size a bit from the mouse gun. I thought about one once I get a new carry gun. No need for belt loops or even pants, although it's always a good idea to wear pants when carrying in public.
Hey gal!❤️Great idea but for medical reasons I don’t want to reveal here among my fans, I can’t. Hopefully I’ll have it worked out soon.