What's new

Tales from the Reloading Room

I would be looking for some cheap brass if you just need a code
Different brass/brand/times loaded will be different. This Lapua on its 6th loading is the first time it was annealed. Code was 165. It will last the entire 99 pieces left. For example: Alpha x1 fired was 156.

Damn,

I normally reload a case three times before I anneal,

Except for federal cases, their primer pockets get pretty loose after 2 to 3 reloadings, I just toss'em into the brass scrap bucket for sale across the scales.

Damn,

I normally reload a case three times before I anneal,

Except for federal cases, their primer pockets get pretty loose after 2 to 3 reloadings, I just toss'em into the brass scrap bucket for sale across the scales.
It's here at the club and easy access after I shoot. I think part of me does it for fun

50 rounds of 6GT and 6.5CM. I’m loading up to head to Wyoming. I will be loading 50 more of each before I leave. Man those are some pretty bullets.
Match or hunting trip? Or just for fun?

That's early 90's prices!
Soon as I seen them I thought half a box,
Nope it was full! I was trying to see if they had more air anything else of the reloading world they did not
Through them in the tumbler and they polished right up!

Are these from the 90s?
I thought they would be older

Soon as I seen them I thought half a box,
Nope it was full! I was trying to see if they had more air anything else of the reloading world they did not
Through them in the tumbler and they polished right up!

Are these from the 90s?
I thought they would be older
I meant the price of the bullets. I'm sure they are much older.

This may be the most tedious way to prime, but it's my favorite so far. Easy to control the depth, centers up well and it was cheap.
1713962347937.png