What's new

Triad Tactical Stock Packs

rockchalk06

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Staff member
Administrator
Fren
They are out of stock and I'm impatient. I need two. Regular not large, Right hand, internal loops in coyote and ranger green. I'd pay 75 a piece for one.

Thanks OKBalls

If you're willing to spend $75, have you considered Wilde Custom or Mystery Ranch? I own neither,, my stock packs are cheap amazon ones, which have been surprisingly durable and useful.

If you're willing to spend $75, have you considered Wilde Custom or Mystery Ranch? I own neither,, my stock packs are cheap amazon ones, which have been surprisingly durable and useful.

I've tried them both, but the Triads are really well built and don't wear out as quick. I crank them down tight. Cheek rest is a durable swede that is warm when it's bitter cold. I don't want loops or velcro on the outside. Just smooth.

They I have a bunch of extra comb height adjustment tabs that they make for their pack too.

I've tried them both, but the Triads are really well built and don't wear out as quick. I crank them down tight. Cheek rest is a durable swede that is warm when it's bitter cold. I don't want loops or velcro on the outside. Just smooth.

They I have a bunch of extra comb height adjustment tabs that they make for their pack too.
Makes sense, I don't blame you. I'll keep an eye out for.