HoLeChit

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
Item Price or Trade Value
$2000
General Location Area
Central OK
IMG_2645.jpegIMG_2304.jpegIMG_2306.jpegIMG_2309.jpegIMG_2110.jpegFor sale are a few watches I don’t wear:

Breitling Colt ChronOcean A53350. Looks like it was maybe worn a handful of times. Comes with what looks like everything, including the Bakelite presentation box. Have receipt from BC Clark’s doing a service on it for the previous owner back in 2006. Supposedly this watch was only made for 3 years from 99-2001.
I just had the watch serviced at BC Clark’s August of 2023, in which everything checked out, with the exception of the Rattrepante, or 1/10 of a second timer function on the Chrono. Everything else is solid. It has lived in its box ever since, I don’t think I have even taken it out of the box. Strong strong lume, beautiful piece. I have an extra link for the bracelet I believe, and additional links are still available from Breitling.

I had the watch promised to someone on another site, however when I was banned I lost all information and all memory of who that person was. If it was you, please let me know and we can resume our business. Otherwise, this watch is back up for sale.

$1500, cash money. Finishing up a renovation on a home and buying another before selling, so money is real tight and I could use the cash. Only trade I would consider is an old school Surefire M951 with the tape switch, valued at $150. I have a Malkoff Head drop in for one I wanna use.

Meet FTF in central OK preferred. I’m fucking drowning with work, school, a remodel, and buying a house at the same time. But we can make something work. I’m happy to provide more pics and more info as needed.

Last edited:
Next is a Kingsbury 1983xl pilot. Bought it within the window to get in on the limited run of 200. nifty little watch.
46mm case, 316l Stainless. Beautifully comfortable curved lugs, super easy to read. 100m water resistance, sapphire crystal and bright luminova details. Hiding inside is a trusty Miyota 8217 21-jewel automatic mechanical movement operating the timepiece and providing 40+ hours of power reserve.
IMG_3184.jpegIMG_3187.jpeg

$150 cash or straight across trade for a surefire M951 with tape switch that I can drop my malkoff head into.