What's new

Who makes a kydex owb

Lurker66

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Any locals make a kydex owb for a Kahr K9?

I go through Grey Man Solutions. He's based out of Mustang, and is not only a great guy that I know personally, but he makes a solid product, is of like mind, and shoots his firearms. He builds a lot of duty gear and personal gear for LE agencies in his area. According to his FAQ section:
Q: I dont see my firearm listed, can you still make it?

A:
Yes! You will need to contact us and inquire what your looking for. If the mold is available we can special order the mold but there will be a $30 custom mold fee.

We are continually adding new guns as we can, check back often or Follow us on Facebook or Instagram to keep track of our latest announcements.

He has a variety of styles, and a huge list of colors. I bet you can find what you're looking for.

I go through Grey Man Solutions. He's based out of Mustang, and is not only a great guy that I know personally, but he makes a solid product, is of like mind, and shoots his firearms. He builds a lot of duty gear and personal gear for LE agencies in his area. According to his FAQ section:

He has a variety of styles, and a huge list of colors. I bet you can find what you're looking for.

Thanks I’ll give em a call this week

Grey man took my race gun for a few hours and made me a great comp holster. Was hard to find a holster at the time for a G17 with a TLR1-HL, threaded barrel, and a Venom haha.

Grey man took my race gun for a few hours and made me a great comp holster. Was hard to find a holster at the time for a G17 with a TLR1-HL, threaded barrel, and a Venom haha.
Very nice. I need to place another order with him soon. I want to try and convince him to make some knife sheaths for me one day.

Funny, he was actually banned from OSA a few years back. Never came back after that.

I have a press for making kydex holsters and knife sheaths a friend of mine and me made I made a mag pouch and I think he made a clamshell holster it’s under my reloading bench I never ordered anymore kydex to try and make anything else