What's new

Yall want a men’s health section?

Pochanaquarhip

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
I’ve lost almost 40lbs since starting my Carnivore Diet journey on September 30th, 2023. Just trying to not be a fat as fuck 12 year old living in my moms basement.

Any of yall think the site should have a men’s health section?

I started carnivore diet and drink blessed water. In past year i got great body. Now i have best body in entire hospital where i work. Roastie nurses and nurse students try to seduce me while im working. I pray to God for protection from these unholy women.

Reactions: Roy
It can’t hurt. I found out I was diabetic in 2022. i lost my eye sight temporarily due to diabetes. i doing better now and got everything under control. I do better when I’m out on a job site than at home. I started the carnivore diet ish. Mostly cut out all sugars and vary low carbs. I lost over 100 lbs.

I was doing great (down 13lbs) before my appendectomy. I’m going camping this weekend and after we get back I’m hitting carnivore hardcore. We just had a steer butchered so freezer is full of good meats.

Also consider fasting. Not eating has different benefits compared to eating healthy.

I can't do the carnivore. I couldn't give up pizza. That's pretty much the only thing holding me back.
When I was LITERALLY a 12 year old fat kid living at home, my mom forced me onto a modified Adkins diet, and it traumatized me (yeah, I know, mock me). She refused to up the quantity of the meats and cheeses. I friggin starved on like 4oz of beef and 4oz of cheese per meal. I clearly remember the "cheat" meal was one grilled chicken ranch wrap from Sonic. My grandma kept me from going insane. I can still hardly eat grilled chicken.

I was doing great (down 13lbs) before my appendectomy. I’m going camping this weekend and after we get back I’m hitting carnivore hardcore. We just had a steer butchered so freezer is full of good meats.

Yeah you kinda went nuts when you fucking tried fasting for a week.

Not sure if she still lives in OKC, but I have seen her in the airport a few times. Tiny little thing, but hard to miss.
Also met her at AVN expo.
Her child was on the same team as friends child. They said the men were intimidated, but interested lol.
At that time she was doing four of five movies per year.

Her child was on the same team as friends child. They said the men were intimidated, but interested lol.
At that time she was doing four of five movies per year.

I’m sorry to bother but would you post a link

Britney Beth aka Bibi Jones and Ashlynn Brooke are 2 other famous ones from OK. Funny thing is you can tell by their faces that they are born/bred OK..