What's new

Back at it this morning

We got sniffed out this morning. Had 4 come up behind us and turn into neighborhood Karen's.
Little bitches!!!

One full day left, hope you get to go tomorrow with better luck. Maybe the colder weather tomorrow will get them moving around a little more.

Little bitches!!!

One full day left, hope you get to go tomorrow with better luck. Maybe the colder weather tomorrow will get them moving around a little more.
Hope so. I have about 25-30 minutes left. My hunting partner has one down. I heard his howitzer go off a few minutes ago

Got skunked on the last day of the season. Didn't even see a deer from sunup to about 1700 when I officially said "fuckall I'm cold"

Had a blast hunting Oklahoma for the first time I've lived here. Buddy sent me home with some back straps from the deer he killed on Saturday. Have them cooled, trimmed, cleaned and in the freezer now.

There are a couple of big deer on his property too. Checking game cameras had him drooling for muzzle loader season next year.

Gonna have to spend a couple hours cleaning my Tikka T3x and my 509. 3 solid days have some gnarly shit in every crevis!

Got skunked on the last day of the season. Didn't even see a deer from sunup to about 1700 when I officially said "fuckall I'm cold"

Had a blast hunting Oklahoma for the first time I've lived here. Buddy sent me home with some back straps from the deer he killed on Saturday. Have them cooled, trimmed, cleaned and in the freezer now.

There are a couple of big deer on his property too. Checking game cameras had him drooling for muzzle loader season next year.

Gonna have to spend a couple hours cleaning my Tikka T3x and my 509. 3 solid days have some gnarly shit in every crevis!
You’ve still got a couple of weeks if you want to try your Native skills.

Had about 20 in the yard trying to eat under the feeders. Bucks were showing up chasing does. I'm guessing they ain't all bred yet.

Ain’t from a game dam. Taken from my deer blind on my place
We had 6 bucks taken from that stand, 2 in youth season, 2 in muzzle loader, 2 in rifle. The girls took a 6 point and 8 point, my son took two 4.5 yo trophy bucks with MZ and rifle, I filed my tags quick and early in the seasons, an 8 point and 10 point.
Anybody wants to call me a fudd, I plead guilty. 😂 I love hunting and fishing, esprialky with kids.
Im blessed. I’ve lived and have lived an extraordinary life full of blessings and good fortune thanks to the Almighty.🙏🏻

Attachments

• IMG_3195.jpeg
    IMG_3195.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 5