Trophy Points
Fren
Item Price or Trade Value
$90
General Location Area
Oklahoma City
GRIP POD SYSTEMS: GPS-02 MILITARY NSN 1005-01-563-8451
black, used.
Shows signs of wear. Went around the world with me. Don't use it anymore, I'm not a fan of vertical fore-end grips. Nothing wrong with it, this one was Issued though the US Military.
ustacticalsupply.com

Grip Pod Systems: GPS-02Military NSN 1005-01-563-8451

Developed for military use and made from advanced, reinforced polymers, the GPS.02/Military Model is light enough to preserve weapon balance and deployment, yet still tough enough to withstand hard use, due to its hardened polymer covered stainless steel legs. The Grip Pod's legs deploy at the...
ustacticalsupply.com
ustacticalsupply.com
$40 and its yours.

Larue Tactical A-PEG Grip-FDE
Brand new, don't like it.
https://www.larue.com/products/larue-tactical-a-peg-grip/
$7, Would trade for a BCM Gunfighter Mod1 Pistol Grip, prefer Green or Black.

Mission First Tactical BATTLELINK Utility Milspec Stock, Scorched Dark Earth
Used
No signs of wear that I can find, it is in great shape. Locks up tighter than Magpul stuff, has a usable storage compartment and multiple QD slots. Has a spot on the bottom of the stock where you can go full operator and add your Garmin Forex GPS to it, which is pretty nifty. Was my favorite stock for a long time, now its second favorite and I am trying to homogenize my rifle furniture.
missionfirsttactical.com

BATTLELINK Utility Commercial Stock

missionfirsttactical.com
missionfirsttactical.com
$50 or trade for Bravo Company Manufacturing Mod 1 SOPMOD Stock in black or green.

Will try to put some pics up later, but its pretty self explanatory and has links if you wanna look at stock pics/see specs.

Firm on prices, If you wanna buy everything together I'll knock a few bucks off, make it an even $90.
FTF OKC Area, elsewhere can be talked about.