rockchalk06

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Staff member
Administrator
Fren
Food threads are mandatory, right?

Reactions: JD8
Seen this on the Joe Rogan podcast last week. This stuff is pretty kick ass.

I was hoping there would be one since you make some good looking grub.

I’ll just steal pics off the internet and say I cooked it like our low carb biscuit eating friend over at commie land.

Boss is taking us to the Spudder in Tulsa for steaks tonight. I’ve never been so I’ll soon find out. Our usual Christmas go eat steak with the boss place burnt down the other day. It was Mollys in Catoosa.

Boss is taking us to the Spudder in Tulsa for steaks tonight. I’ve never been so I’ll soon find out. Our usual Christmas go eat steak with the boss place burnt down the other day. It was Mollys in Catoosa.
The Spudder is on my list of places to eat. Let us know what you think of it.

Mine took us to Ted's lol

I don't want to bitch, but you win

Well I’m back home. The Spudder…………….mmmmmkay……nice decor and environment. It ain’t cheap. Potato soup which they pretty much include with everything is good. Salad ok. I ordered The Gusher which is a 22oz bone in ribeye for $65. I knew I should’ve probably told them rare cuz the place gave me a vibe they like to burn shit and I was right but I fucked up and ordered medium. It was good but that ain’t good enough. However I wasn’t paying the bill. My wife ordered a filet which I finished for her and while it was a good piece of meat they had fucked it with liquid smoke or some other funky taste. Loaded baked potatoes were good. Cheese filled mushrooms were good and dinner rolls were good. Yuengling beer was cold. All in all it was good but not a place I’d spend that much of my own money to eat at. Oh and it’s kinda a drawn out meal. I doubt they turn many tables. I mean there’s always food in front of you but from the time you walk in the door and get a table your probably looking at 45mins til you get to the steak.