What's new

LT Knife

That's a good looking knife.

Is that kasper inspired? I’ve got an older kasper fighter by crkt that has a similar profile

I never knew LaRue did knives. Were these commissioned or made in house? Either way it's sweeeeeeet!
Without going into a bunch of stuff, this was basically designed by a good friend of LT's and he made a run of these around '03-'04 with approval. Fast forward to now, he's been getting input to make them again so he made a short run to see what the demand might be. Pretty positive to date.
Is that kasper inspired? I’ve got an older kasper fighter by crkt that has a similar profile
No. It's inspired from a close friend of LT.

Without going into a bunch of stuff, this was basically designed by a good friend of LT's and he made a run of these around '03-'04 with approval. Fast forward to now, he's been getting input to make them again so he made a short run to see what the demand might be. Pretty positive to date.

No. It's inspired from a close friend of LT.
I might be interested in one of these if there are still some available. Should I just give them a call and ask about it? Does it have a name or model number?

I might be interested in one of these if there are still some available. Should I just give them a call and ask about it? Does it have a name or model number?
They don't have any left but they'll probably be making some soon I hope. No name that I know of nor a model number; these were a Shot thing to gauge interest. I would think that there would be something this year or next since they had them at their booth.

Last edited:
I'll give them a call tomorrow and tell them I am interested in one. Maybe even get on a notification list if they have started one. I'd even put up a deposit on one.

I just heard back from LT. They are planning to release these as a regular catalog item, not just a limited run. They did not have a release date yet, so those interested keep an eye on their website and put out the word if you see them.

It looks perfect to cut those specialty Larue orange zip ties...
I'd own one for the right price