What's new

Muzzle Brake

ClintC

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
Let’s see if you know what kind of brake this is. I just got it and can’t wait to get home to install.

Attachments

• IMG_0432.jpeg
    IMG_0432.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
Works great at will shrink group. I got one on an AR 6.5cm. I’m thinking about getting another one for my 6ARC AR rifle.

I've been so close to buying one several times, but now everything is run through my can.

Works great at will shrink group. I got one on an AR 6.5cm. I’m thinking about getting another one for my 6ARC AR rifle.
How does it do that?

I've been so close to buying one several times, but now everything is run through my can.
He sales then for cans also. Don’t know how it’s done but people are running the tuners behind the can.

Ah! It's something made by Erik.. that makes plenty of sense.

He sales then for cans also. Don’t know how it’s done but people are running the tuners behind the can.
Shit, that'd end up being like a 30" barrel afterwards lol

I'll have to look into it

So what's the "science" or technology behind this?

The science is barrel harmonics ( Barrel whip ). it lets the bullet come out of the barrel at the same point every time. That’s how it’s intended to work.

That’s cheaper than a Structured barrel, but those things are deader than a brass anvil.

Coming to an AR near you. AR EC tuner brake. Looks like it will be dropping soon.

1705094889965.jpeg

Shit, that'd end up being like a 30" barrel afterwards lol

I'll have to look into it
I wonder if they use a design similar to my SAS Arbiter T.O.M.B. I think others do something similar. Hopefully this makes sense if not I can take a pic of mine later.
download.jpeg

IMG_20240117_221800630_HDR.jpgIMG_20240117_221829390_HDR.jpgIMG_20240117_221855037_HDR.jpg
I'm sure you guys don't need these pics.