What's new

Tales from the Reloading Room

Hahaha good ol' classic lee ram prime.

I'm still using my old lee hand auto primes, got my first one in 86, another one about 5 years later, they're fine enough.

Lee makes a bench mounted auto prime now, its got a handle so you don't have to use your thumb like the hand auto prime.

One of my single stage rcbs got a ram prime rocker lever cup, seats the primer on down stroke.

Hell the old ram mounted primer pocket crimp swage remover,

Had it so long can't remember if its lee or lyman, fuckmefunny it might be rcbs.

Got such a mix of parts from various manufacturers I don't remember who made what if I don't label it.

I know an old man that has a turret press, idk if it's a lyman or herter's, it's reddish orange color, i know it's old, as it was his dads press.

It loaded a lot of ammo and he still loads rifle ammo with it, so it must be pretty durable.

Got a new press today. Let’s hope this is not a flop. I won’t load on it tell I get back from Wyoming.
I have the black one like this and I really like it.

Is there a thread for what presses ppl are using talking about the pros and cons?
I have a few I could talk about?

Thank for the info. I really like the weight and fill of the press. Can’t wait to start reloading on it. No thread yet on press. But there could be one started.