What's new

Testing the water

JD8

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
Well... I'm checking the speed of the new "protocols" by the ATF. I've had too many friends get stuff back in a week + or -......so I bought another .22 can I've been eying for a year or so. I'll report back when it comes in. E-file submitted yesterday.

Bought a Silencerco Switchback.

They know that they'll all be unemployed after 20 Jan 25 so they gotta look like they're Constitutionally correct.
I’m not so sure that’s the reason. I said it another thread, but I’ll say it again. I’m skeptical that they just decided to start processing requests so quickly. There’s no way this administration will do anything that’s 2A friendly. I don’t see the angle, but I’m pretty sure that they have one.

So where are you guys finding cans in OK? Everybody online is sold out of the 2-3 cans I was wanting, and the fuckheads discontinued the other that I really wanted.

So where are you guys finding cans in OK? Everybody online is sold out of the 2-3 cans I was wanting, and the fuckheads discontinued the other that I really wanted.

What ones are you looking for?

What ones are you looking for?
The huxwurx ventum 7.62, maybe dead air sandman, maybe the q trash panda, Rex silentium flow through 7.62, Rex silentium 30 cal modular can (just discontinued sometime in the past few weeks), and I’m curious about the CAT suppressors.

This may be the first time I consider buying one. I’ve always been able to talk myself out of it but knowing I could get it pretty quick is tempting.

If I do order, I think it’ll be the Otter Creek Polonium. Their hydrogen is supposed to be quieter but I haven’t read up on any more specifics other than that the polonium is their full auto duty rated option, and though I won’t be utilizing the full auto capability, it’s nice to know I shouldn’t be able to tear it up.

The huxwurx ventum 7.62, maybe dead air sandman, maybe the q trash panda, Rex silentium flow through 7.62, Rex silentium 30 cal modular can (just discontinued sometime in the past few weeks), and I’m curious about the CAT suppressors.

Action Arms had 3 Sandmans last week, by the end of the week they were all gone. I believe they had a Huxwurx, not sure which one. Definitely had some Qs. Do you want me to look if I go back this week? I think you're in the Western part of the state so I dunno if this does you any good.

Action Arms had 3 Sandmans last week, by the end of the week they were all gone. I believe they had a Huxwurx, not sure which one. Definitely had some Qs. Do you want me to look if I go back this week? I think you're in the Western part of the state so I dunno if this does you any good.
More central, but I’ll drive for the right deal. If you’re there, I would appreciate a look while you’re browsing. I need to check with GH Arms soon. Closing on the new house next Tuesday. Know exactly how much jingle I can spare at that point.

I need to get off my ass and go get some stuff bought.

It's on my list as soon as I get back from Argentina.