What's new

Arrow Chassis

It was just luck. I had seen your wtb and then was up late just wasting time til I got tired when the guy listed it. I really started thinking if you didn’t buy it maybe I should lol. I don’t know much about chassis and fits but did comprehend 700 sa. Perhaps you’ll be able to spot me one for a savage model 12 project I’ve been considering.

New. the arrow chassis is 750. The guy needed money and was just trying to dump it. I was not going to let that one pass. I will keep an eye out for you.

New. the arrow chassis is 750. The guy needed money and was just trying to dump it. I was not going to let that one pass. I will keep an eye out for you.
Yeah I looked it up before messaging you and instantly I knew it was a deal that needed jumped on. I call it making money when you buy.

Yeah I looked it up before messaging you and instantly I knew it was a deal that needed jumped on. I call it making money when you buy.
I seen one sale on the hide for 600 so I know I could get that out of it.

How much are you in for now? Barreled action and chassis?

That barrely straight up looks like some bar stock, still waiting to be turned. So fat :LOL: