What's new

G20L

CS Boomis

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Anyone here ever mess with building out one of these things? I keep rolling it around in my head. With a threaded barrel it’s got 6 1/2” of snoot which should be a marvel with hot 10mm. If someone doesn’t talk me down it’s probably going to happen before this time next year.

Don’t seem like anyone is going to talk you out of it.

I’ve had the 10mm itch also. Been looking into a 1911, but I keep having a Glock 20/40 cross my mind also.

I’ve had the 10mm itch also. Been looking into a 1911, but I keep having a Glock 20/40 cross my mind also.

I have the Glock 20.5 MOS. Still haven’t shot the son of a bitch 🤣

I've been thinking of a 10mm 1911 as well

1705762952850.png

I'm 100% for encouraging someone to spend their life's savings on guns!

But seriously, I've considered it several times. I took two deer with my Glock 20 and a KKM barrel. Stock length, but did the trick. Running the bullet faster would only have more kick ass results.

I know Smith is doing that long slide M&P that's ported, but not sure on barrel length and it's not a Glock.

I have a Rock Island 10mm that was my daily carry when I was out of town more than in town. It’s a whole nother level compared to the .45 ACP even with standard watered down factory ammo. I picked up an 80% lower when they were on sale a couple of years ago and I think a 20L top and another in .460 Rowland would make a spiffy little kit. I’ve had the parts in the cart for a while because other neat things keep popping up.

Build a couple of 10mms on the polymer 80% frames. I really like them. Ones use a Glock 21 10mm conversion barrel and acan use a 45 barrel, a two caliber handgun. The only reason I see for a longer barrel is for one threaded to put a flash hider on. I built a 45 with cut away slide, Holosun 507, and a LoneWolf Flash hider. It’s fun to shoot and I’ve thought about using it competitvely.
i carry a 10mm while deer hunting in a chest holster. It makes for a nice rig.

You do man. Once you start pushing 180's past 1300, your dick grows!

I need all the help I can get for my penis size!

Mind sharing your recipe with me? I have a pound of Longshot I was thinking of using.

I need all the help I can get for my penis size!

Mind sharing your recipe with me? I have a pound of Longshot I was thinking of using.
Sure. Let me dig into my data. I was using 3N37 I think. It was cleaner burning. I've never used Long Shot.

Is your barrel factory Glock? If so, work up anything past max very sllllllloooooly since that chamber is isn't fully supported like a 1911. I did my testing with a fully supported Kimber Camp Guard.

Last edited:
Sure. Let me dig into my data. I was using 3N37 I think. It was cleaner burning. I've never used Long Shot.

Is your barrel factory Glock? If so, work up anything past max very sllllllloooooly since that chamber is fully supported like a 1911. I did my testing with a fully supported Kimber Camp Guard.

Yes still factory barrel.