What's new

Game Camera Pics

OkieJoe

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
I enjoyed a similar thread over at the other place so I figured why not start one here. Here’s a pic of the hogs that I’m trying to reduce in numbers tonight. They’re showing up pretty regular now. The time stamp is an hour fast because I never changed it with DST.
99A89B4B-853E-497D-878F-44803484346F.jpeg

I enjoyed a similar thread over at the other place so I figured why not start one here. Here’s a pic of the hogs that I’m trying to reduce in numbers tonight. They’re showing up pretty regular now. The time stamp is an hour fast because I never changed it with DST.
View attachment 228
Since you find me funny and generally a decent person, how’s about an invite? Also I’m not weird

1703126884485.gif

If you want to make the drive down this way, we can definitely try to shoot a few. Now that I’m sitting out here, they probably won’t show up. It’s just the way it goes sometimes. I’m going to ask @JEVapa to be a chaperone in case you try to get handsy in the dark.

But seriously, I’m sending you a PM. I hate that we have come to a place that I have to invite myself, but I am a man with low standards lol

I hope they never get established here on the ranch but I secretly kinda do. We’ve only had sign of em here once in the 10 years I’ve been here.

I hope they never get established here on the ranch but I secretly kinda do. We’ve only had sign of em here once in the 10 years I’ve been here.
Oh snap. I thought I was the only guy without a pig problem. I’ve had two on camera for 10 minutes. In 15 years. Im not complaining, I don’t want them. But for as much time as I’ve spent hunting and just outside in general, I have never once encountered a pig with a gun in my hand. I’ve shot some in a trap, but never killed one proper.

I know what you mean. They’re incredibly destructive, but they’re also fun to hunt. I’ll try to remember and take a pic in the morning of the ground that they tore up last night.

Oh snap. I thought I was the only guy without a pig problem. I’ve had two on camera for 10 minutes. In 15 years. Im not complaining, I don’t want them. But for as much time as I’ve spent hunting and just outside in general, I have never once encountered a pig with a gun in my hand. I’ve shot some in a trap, but never killed one proper.
I’ve killed more of em with a knife than I have a gun. I used to go with some guys and follow dogs horseback. It’s an adrenaline rush when you run in a thicket to leg a hog the dog has caught then you stick that sucker! Not the dog! STICK THE PIG!

Also, this was one of my favorite threads over yonder as well. I love the voyeurish aspect of watching wild animals remotely - in person and on cam. You see things very few others are privy to. My game cam pics this year were dog ass. So Ima have to look thru the archives to contribute anything decent of my own. But here’s two from this year that aren’t mine, but come from a piece of land where I am the only one with permission (the dude that gave me the pics had leased the hunting from a fraudulent land owner. He was super cool, very apologetic, and very forthcoming- he isn’t the problem). I have hunted those mountains every year for 19 years- only seen bear sign once before- and it was from a lil guy. This one ain’t little.

Attachments

• IMG_3182.png
    IMG_3182.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3181.png
    IMG_3181.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
Still badass to have one on cam though. Atleast for me. Maybe not for you PNW weirdos though
PNW? I’m born and raised Okie. My brother who’s born and raised in Oregon has gotten two black bear on the coast. I was happy for him even though we grew up long distance

Also, this was one of my favorite threads over yonder as well. I love the voyeurish aspect of watching wild animals remotely - in person and on cam. You see things very few others are privy to. My game cam pics this year were dog ass. So Ima have to look thru the archives to contribute anything decent of my own. But here’s two from this year that aren’t mine, but come from a piece of land where I am the only one with permission (the dude that gave me the pics had leased the hunting from a fraudulent land owner. He was super cool, very apologetic, and very forthcoming- he isn’t the problem). I have hunted those mountains every year for 19 years- only seen bear sign once before- and it was from a lil guy. This one ain’t little.
You’re not lying…that’s definitely not little! That’s pretty damn impressive!!!

PNW? I’m born and raised Okie. My brother who’s born and raised in Oregon has gotten two black bear on the coast. I was happy for him even though we grew up long distance
Wait. You are OG okie meat? How the hell did I miss this?

Wait. You are OG okie meat? How the hell did I miss this?
No im kidding. Born and raised in Oregon. It’s always had a liberal bent to it but man during the plandemic the entire west coast went off the rails insane. Luckily my wife’s entire family, us, my parents and my grandma all moved to beautiful Oklahoma. Hidden gem in this country if you ask me.