What's new

Game Camera Pics

No im kidding. Born and raised in Oregon. It’s always had a liberal bent to it but man during the plandemic the entire west coast went off the rails insane. Luckily my wife’s entire family, us, my parents and my grandma all moved to beautiful Oklahoma. Hidden gem in this country if you ask me.
Ok, ignore my post above.

No im kidding. Born and raised in Oregon. It’s always had a liberal bent to it but man during the plandemic the entire west coast went off the rails insane. Luckily my wife’s entire family, us, my parents and my grandma all moved to beautiful Oklahoma. Hidden gem in this country if you ask me.
You sonofabitch

I found this in my camera role today. Not trail cams, But pretty cool. And sad too. Twin Antelope fetuses. Gestation started Late august or early September, photo was taken mid January. IMG_4284.jpeg

Wait till you make a trip out here. You’ll have lots of jollies and think you’re in a Clint Eastwood movie when you get to Kenton.

Wait till you make a trip out here. You’ll have lots of jollies and think you’re in a Clint Eastwood movie when you get to Kenton.
Can confirm both jollies and clint films.
Did they taste good?
Can’t confirm. They kept falling thru the grate on the grill. The amniotic fluid was pretty bomb in coffee though

This is Wonky Head. I gave him a pass this year, but he’s been MIA for a few weeks. I thought that somebody else got him, but he’s survived so far.
EBB9DD6B-95BD-4C64-B55E-5EB97C693ECC.jpeg

So for some reason my game cam stopped sending pics for like 2 weeks. But today my phone is blowing up with pictures starting the 11th. But I just got these from the 12th. Good size hog

IMG_7768.pngIMG_7769.png

Last edited: