What's new

Game Camera Pics

Dang, hogs, deer, elk and pretty soon rattlers.

I knew when I was there with the drill your country looked good but dang, it’s real good. Congrats, except maybe for the hogs and rattlers. Lol

Dang, hogs, deer, elk and pretty soon rattlers.

I knew when I was there with the drill your country looked good but dang, it’s real good. Congrats, except maybe for the hogs and rattlers. Lol
Yes sir, I might be getting ahold of you before long about a hog trap. I’m also dreading cleaning up a rocky area with several cedars because I’m 98% sure that there will be a diamondback den under it all. Other than that, it’s a wildlife paradise.

Yes sir, I might be getting ahold of you before long about a hog trap. I’m also dreading cleaning up a rocky area with several cedars because I’m 98% sure that there will be a diamondback den under it all. Other than that, it’s a wildlife paradise.
Shout at me when you clean up that rocky area where the den might be.

I won’t help ya, I just want to see some rattlers but maybe from a distance. LOL

When I worked in the arbuckles we used to pile up the cedars then use a little homemade sticky fire and then sit on the tractor and wait to see what crawled (or slithered) out. Made some nice cedar plank snake skin displays that way.

I will need to find a place in the panhandle to hunt this year. Y’all got me wanting to start going again.

A few from during the snow.

This one is a mind fuck. Feel free to post what you think is going on.
F1412785-4765-4C76-AD2D-75E0256EE7BB.jpeg
5C6FB501-FFCA-4576-B469-9EA8B1FF962F.jpeg
FB341A62-9B27-4882-99F1-6AD1F2F4414A.jpeg