What's new

Hunting regs for holiday for hunt . . .

caliberbob

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
just wanting to clarify. Does my lifetime hunting license cover my two holiday for tags or do I need to buy that $85 license? If I don’t get that license am I still allowed to archery hunt and I can still take a buck?

Thanks,

just wanting to clarify. Does my lifetime hunting license cover my two holiday for tags or do I need to buy that $85 license? If I don’t get that license am I still allowed to archery hunt and I can still take a buck?

Thanks,
I got a call from one of my work buddies this afternoon inviting me to go next weekend for this. He mentioned his lifetime took care of that he was pretty sure.

Your lifetime license covers it all. If you’re hunting with a firearm, you can only take doe during the holiday anterless. If you’re using a bow, you can take a buck or doe up until Jan 15, 2024 provided that you haven’t tagged out on the bucks already (2 bucks).

You guys are awesome thank you. I’ll be bringing my Henry 😍

I just came back from a holiday doe hunt. Just need to renew my license and get the tag. i need to get the bow and cross bow out and start hunting more.

I just came back from a holiday doe hunt. Just need to renew my license and get the tag. i need to get the bow and cross bow out and start hunting more.
I need to get a dang cross bow. Those weren’t allowed in oregon

I worked on organ for about 6 months. Stayed in Boardman and work in Arlington. Did some shooting in the tri city’s Washington area. I think it was call raddlesnake range. I want to go back and visit again. Hells Canyon was great too

Yeah there are some pretty cool places out along the gorge. I’ve k ok not been to the tri cities a couple times.

I bought my lifetime a few years ago just because it covered all the tags and bs other than the special ones for federal on some birds and the $10 fur one I believe. I make it a point to tag out even if I end up giving a bunch away to family friends that need the meat this time of year, I am getting my moneys worth lol.