Kwaynem

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
Item Price or Trade Value
$00000
General Location Area
Northeast OK
Needing a .22 for squirrel hunting and plinking grandson wanting me to go with him squirrel hunting and I don’t want to squirrel hunt with my 22mag

How far are you willing to drive? I have a semi-auto Savage 64. I took it as a partial payment for rent, and it’s sat at the back of my safe for a couple of years. It has some surface rust on the barrel, but nothing concerning. I honestly forgot that I had it until you posted your WTB ad. Truegunvalue.com has the value at around $140. I’d let it go for $100 or trade for something around that value. I’d be willing to add some cash if you have anything more valuable for trade that interests me.

ETA: it’s a 22LR

How far are you willing to drive? I have a semi-auto Savage 64. I took it as a partial payment for rent, and it’s sat at the back of my safe for a couple of years. It has some surface rust on the barrel, but nothing concerning. I honestly forgot that I had it until you posted your WTB ad. Truegunvalue.com has the value at around $140. I’d let it go for $100 or trade for something around that value. I’d be willing to add some cash if you have anything more valuable for trade that interests me.

ETA: it’s a 22LR
It’s a little too far to that big city 3 1/2 hours one way I appreciate the offer though that about what I’m looking for I have a pair of Leupold binoculars I was thinking about trading for one hadn’t made up my mind yet thanks again

It’s a little too far to that big city 3 1/2 hours one way I appreciate the offer though that about what I’m looking for I have a pair of Leupold binoculars I was thinking about trading for one hadn’t made up my mind yet thanks again
I figured the drive wasn’t worth it, but thought I’d offer it anyway. Guess, I’ll be cleaning it tomorrow now that I remember owning it. If @caliberbob ever completes his damn shop and caters bbq, I’ll bring it up that way.