What's new

New Colt

OK Corgi Rancher

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
I had ordered one of these Colts a few weeks ago. They're made for the EU market and have EU-required markings. It's basically a Colt Classic 70 series with a Colt NM barrel. The first one didn't have a single roll mark or proof mark anywhere on the slide, inside or out. So, I sent it back even though I thought the sterile slide was kinda cool.

Today I got the replacement. It has the EU markings on the right side of the slide and on the barrel hood but nothing on the left side of the slide (the typical Colt roll marks). I thought about and decided I'm gonna keep this one. It's something different and the SN is on the slide, frame and barrel so it's easy to prove it's all Colt in case that ever becomes an issue.

Put 50 rounds of Blazer (Aluminum) thru it as soon as I got home and it's seems like a fantastic shooter. I didn't put up paper because it's too muddy. But it's definitely Minute of Pinecone and ran perfectly. I guess it's definitely mine now whether I like the roll marks (or lack thereof) or not. I did "customize" it with a pair of Air Force grips.

A.jpgB.jpg

I had ordered one of these Colts a few weeks ago. They're made for the EU market and have EU-required markings. It's basically a Colt Classic 70 series with a Colt NM barrel. The first one didn't have a single roll mark or proof mark anywhere on the slide, inside or out. So, I sent it back even though I thought the sterile slide was kinda cool.

Today I got the replacement. It has the EU markings on the right side of the slide and on the barrel hood but nothing on the left side of the slide (the typical Colt roll marks). I thought about and decided I'm gonna keep this one. It's something different and the SN is on the slide, frame and barrel so it's easy to prove it's all Colt in case that ever becomes an issue.

Put 50 rounds of Blazer (Aluminum) thru it as soon as I got home and it's seems like a fantastic shooter. I didn't put up paper because it's too muddy. But it's definitely Minute of Pinecone and ran perfectly. I guess it's definitely mine now whether I like the roll marks (or lack thereof) or not. I did "customize" it with a pair of Air Force grips.

View attachment 328View attachment 330
Very nice! I remember the pics of the first one, and I think that you did the right thing by sending it back. The grips are nice touch.

View attachment 328View attachment 330
Where'd you order it?

I need my first. But no one’s given me one yet

View attachment 463
You could go to commieland and get with Rickn on it and pity the forum into donating and see if Clay will start a pool to get you one. Just be prepared to get some POS that doesn’t work and a wad of cash for ammo. Then you can bitch about it to everyone that donated.

You could go to commieland and get with Rickn on it and pity the forum into donating and see if Clay will start a pool to get you one. Just be prepared to get some POS that doesn’t work and a wad of cash for ammo. Then you can bitch about it to everyone that donated.
I'll take "Ways OSA went to shit" for 300 Alex

AND EVERY SINGLE PROMAG I HAVE WORKS GREAT AND YOU GUYS ARE JUST MAGAZINE SNOBS AND HATERS AND PLASTIC GUNS SUCK.

I wish I had a sword...

I thought I was the only one who didn't get involved in that mower thing...and kinda felt guilty. It seems I wasn't the only one. I feel better knowing that.

Complete cluster, and if I knew then what I know now I’d have stayed the fuk away from it. Need my ass kicked for even thinking about getting involved in that deal.

I tried to tell ‘em, but nobody knows more than Clay, about anything, and everything, just ask him.

Dude, what the hell happened over there at OSA????

😂😂😂😂

If you say shit like "I really wish I had $20 so I could buy that chinese knife" or " I really need to mow my lawn but I can't because my doctor said I'm not allowed to go outside" and "I really wish I had some money so I could live" and shit like that, eventually everyone will feel sorry for you. He should go stand at the intersection of 44 and Penn on the way to the mall with a cardboard sign.

For the money they raised, they could have gotten a nice Toro zero turn at Lowes or HD, but instead, quite possibly the dumbest human on the planet decided to get the biggest POS mower he could possibly find (with a mod's help no less) and hand off said shitty mower and over $1200 cash to the resident commieland beggar, who then proceeded to be a fucking ingrate and complain about it incessantly. I wish I could get that money back....I'd give to the bums down at the car wash...be better spent.

Oh yeah, one more thing. He was wishing for money for the chinese knife and sheath, and said if he was closer, he'd buy it, so I said throw $20 in the Bocephus box and I'll toss them in there. That dude didn't do shit but then complained on commieland that the knife and sheath weren't in the box. That dude was expecting to see those and scam them for free because he knew the box came down to me and thought I'd throw them in there without getting my $20 first. he's just fucking grimy.

Last edited: