What's new

New Colt

This the one?

This the one?

Supposed to be... But the first one had no slide markings and the second has nothing on the left side. I like the 2nd one enough to keep it, though.

If you say shit like "I really wish I had $20 so I could buy that chinese knife" or " I really need to mow my lawn but I can't because my doctor said I'm not allowed to go outside" and "I really wish I had some money so I could live" and shit like that, eventually everyone will feel sorry for you. He should go stand at the intersection of 44 and Penn on the way to the mall with a cardboard sign.

For the money they raised, they could have gotten a nice Toro zero turn at Lowes or HD, but instead, quite possibly the dumbest human on the planet decided to get the biggest POS mower he could possibly find (with a mod's help no less) and hand off said shitty mower and over $1200 cash to the resident commieland beggar, who then proceeded to be a fucking ingrate and complain about it incessantly. I wish I could get that money back....I'd give to the bums down at the car wash...be better spent.

Oh yeah, one more thing. He was wishing for money for the chinese knife and sheath, and said if he was closer, he'd buy it, so I said throw $20 in the Bocephus box and I'll toss them in there. That dude didn't do shit but then complained on commieland that the knife and sheath weren't in the box. That dude was expecting to see those and scam them for free because he knew the box came down to me and thought I'd throw them in there without getting my $20 first. he's just fucking grimy.
Wow, honestly wasn’t aware. When he wanted his mound removed in his yard I was saying I would do it if it was reasonably close. Someone (can’t remember who) PM’d me saying not to offer anything to that guy and gave a brief summary of the mower. Didn’t know about all that cash and stuff. Thanks for the heads up.

I always wondered why people tolerated him, and just finally assumed there was something wrong with me because everyone allowed him to run amuck on there giving him positive reinforcement the whole way. This was all before Mowergate, and I didn’t know that all went so far south until recently. But it’s good for laughs if nothing else!

I always wondered why people tolerated him, and just finally assumed there was something wrong with me because everyone allowed him to run amuck on there giving him positive reinforcement the whole way. This was all before Mowergate, and I didn’t know that all went so far south until recently. But it’s good for laughs if nothing else!

and that ain't no shit right there.

Wow, honestly wasn’t aware. When he wanted his mound removed in his yard I was saying I would do it if it was reasonably close. Someone (can’t remember who) PM’d me saying not to offer anything to that guy and gave a brief summary of the mower. Didn’t know about all that cash and stuff. Thanks for the heads up.

That was me that PM’d you!

I had ordered one of these Colts a few weeks ago. They're made for the EU market and have EU-required markings. It's basically a Colt Classic 70 series with a Colt NM barrel. The first one didn't have a single roll mark or proof mark anywhere on the slide, inside or out. So, I sent it back even though I thought the sterile slide was kinda cool.

Today I got the replacement. It has the EU markings on the right side of the slide and on the barrel hood but nothing on the left side of the slide (the typical Colt roll marks). I thought about and decided I'm gonna keep this one. It's something different and the SN is on the slide, frame and barrel so it's easy to prove it's all Colt in case that ever becomes an issue.

Put 50 rounds of Blazer (Aluminum) thru it as soon as I got home and it's seems like a fantastic shooter. I didn't put up paper because it's too muddy. But it's definitely Minute of Pinecone and ran perfectly. I guess it's definitely mine now whether I like the roll marks (or lack thereof) or not. I did "customize" it with a pair of Air Force grips.

View attachment 328View attachment 330
There’s been so many manufacturers and every possible level of finish of that platform for the last hundred plus years, but there’s a presence in the original that just commands respect. Those Army Air Corp grips are spot on. 😉

If you say shit like "I really wish I had $20 so I could buy that chinese knife" or " I really need to mow my lawn but I can't because my doctor said I'm not allowed to go outside" and "I really wish I had some money so I could live" and shit like that, eventually everyone will feel sorry for you. He should go stand at the intersection of 44 and Penn on the way to the mall with a cardboard sign.

For the money they raised, they could have gotten a nice Toro zero turn at Lowes or HD, but instead, quite possibly the dumbest human on the planet decided to get the biggest POS mower he could possibly find (with a mod's help no less) and hand off said shitty mower and over $1200 cash to the resident commieland beggar, who then proceeded to be a fucking ingrate and complain about it incessantly. I wish I could get that money back....I'd give to the bums down at the car wash...be better spent.

Oh yeah, one more thing. He was wishing for money for the chinese knife and sheath, and said if he was closer, he'd buy it, so I said throw $20 in the Bocephus box and I'll toss them in there. That dude didn't do shit but then complained on commieland that the knife and sheath weren't in the box. That dude was expecting to see those and scam them for free because he knew the box came down to me and thought I'd throw them in there without getting my $20 first. he's just fucking grimy.

Dude. You aren't the only one disappointed in how that went down. We had SO many members over there who needed the help worse and would have been grateful for it.

I didn't donate because we'd done a few deals with him and ... Well ... He didn't lie. But he didn't tell the whole truth. I adore his wife. She is the kindest, sweetest woman I've ever met.

Last edited:
Those are cool. I’d thought about getting one of the 6920 that was EU marked but figured one I’d enough.