What's new

Supply Stock Thread

Good way to get a few testing pounds. Got some StaBALL Match and Varget

I’ve noticed lately that Natchez hasn’t been getting stuff back in stock like some others seem too. Kinda had me worried.
They still don't have Varget 8 pounders, but they do have N570 and H4350 plus Retumbo. That is sorta promising

OUCH! They are in stock though. That's a good sign

Wished I'd of bought much more of the old data surplus powders when they were cheap,

Last I bought was the data 68 for like $50 a jug

I loaded 223s up to 45/70 with it, great velocity and consistency in everything I loaded it in.

Academy in Edmond has a decent support powder and primers. Some Large Rifle, Large Pistol CCI and Winchester, Small Rifle and Small Pistol. CCI and Winchester as well. 9 bucks a hundred

H335, BLC2 and some others I didn't see. Prices were meh.

Damn I was barely born
Hell, you missed out on the primers & surplus "data" powders that natchess, wideners and several others were selling back in 04' to 09' or so when it was 35 to 50 per 8lb jug, cci34 for $10/k, wolf large & small pistol & rifle primers for $9/k.

Sure you had to max out your hazmat weight, but for the cheap prices they were worth every grain & primer.

Whom here remembers Missouri bullet co when you could get pulled & polished m193s for $19/k & m80 for $30/k, you ordered enough at a time they shipped in full surplus 50cal cans.

Hell, you missed out on the primers & surplus "data" powders that natchess, wideners and several others were selling back in 04' to 09' or so when it was 35 to 50 per 8lb jug, cci34 for $10/k, wolf large & small pistol & rifle primers for $9/k.

Sure you had to max out your hazmat weight, but for the cheap prices they were worth every grain & primer.

Whom here remembers Missouri bullet co when you could get pulled & polished m193s for $19/k & m80 for $30/k, you ordered enough at a time they shipped in full surplus 50cal cans.
Damn! I sure did!

I got an email earlier this week, pretty sure it was midsouth about free hazmat again

Same here. I think it was over 99 dollarsish? I need to order some 1680 to try in this. 360.....