What's new

What does your range bag / bags / box look like?

conditionzero

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Staff member
Administrator
Fren
I am in the middle of rebuilding my bags and adding a proper tool box. Curious what everyone is draggin out to the range with them?

I like to have a little of everything. If I use it to mount / adjust any thing to / on my rifle I most likely have it on me.

I've had a Midway USA since the early 2000's. Bought it for USPSA and use it every time I'm at the range.

I have too much crap in mine.

Big craftsman tool bag. In the bottom is a Daka pouch with NFA stuff, a tray of suppressor stuff and a blue pouch of 9mm "just in case" I didn't bring enough. Then on top of that, I have a slightly smaller bag with the rest in it. Pliers, range finder, screwdriver kit, allen wrenches, EWL, bipod/extensions/feet, qtips, picks, rags, stapler, range finder, targets, ear plugs blah blah. All this lives in the bag so I can grab and go (out to my back yard), then use something else for mags/ammo for whatever I'm shooting.

20240119_211036.jpg20240119_211155.jpg20240119_211332.jpg20240119_212030.jpg

Oh man ... It's been so long since I've looked at mine I'm not sure. I bought it when I worked for H&H. I dunno who made it but it's held up really well for all the shooting we did back in the day. Was my first bag and I think it will probably be my last.

Has two good sized zippered pockets on the outside of each side and inside has a divided down the middle that opens up so you can put a notebook and pens in it. Both sides on the inside have pockets for your guns and then there is plenty of room for ammo ... And brass after you are done.

And it is STUFFED full of shit. I dunno what you guy's fascination with pics is but I'll try to get you one tomorrow. It's too damned cold to go out in the garage.

Mine has a timer from the 90,s. A roll of tape. A bottle of oil, and bunches of bullets, sometimes I throw in a rag to drag through a dirt filled magazine or check the oil on my truck. Oh yeah, I do have a stapler for when I A.D. one into my leg, I can close the entry and exit so I can keep on "training". After all ya gotta train like ya fight! And the few times I've done that I was leaking from the onset! I used to carry duct tape, but there is something real sexy to women when you say " I stapled myself 22 times"

My range bag is a Home Depot 5 gallon bucket. Holds paper targets, ammo, whatever else I might bring. Then when I get home it doubles as a garage trash can.

I have too much crap in mine.

Big craftsman tool bag. In the bottom is a Daka pouch with NFA stuff, a tray of suppressor stuff and a blue pouch of 9mm "just in case" I didn't bring enough. Then on top of that, I have a slightly smaller bag with the rest in it. Pliers, range finder, screwdriver kit, allen wrenches, EWL, bipod/extensions/feet, qtips, picks, rags, stapler, range finder, targets, ear plugs blah blah. All this lives in the bag so I can grab and go (out to my back yard), then use something else for mags/ammo for whatever I'm shooting.

View attachment 2153View attachment 2154View attachment 2155View attachment 2156
I use the exact same Craftsman tool bag. It replaced a $150 Maxpedition bag that I realized was overkill.

Eye and ear for several, small tool kit I’ve assembled over the years, cleaning kit bag with all kinds of brushes and a multi tool, mags, mag loaders, a few empty ziplock bags for brass or parts, med kit with tourniquet and tampons, and of course targets and stapler (on occasion have staples too)…..