What's new

10mm powder choices

JCann

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Okay, before I go searching the web for load data. What powders are y’all using for 180-200 grain jacketed bullets (its a G20)? I prefer hot loads. After all, it’s a 10mm not a 40.

I've been loading it with 3N38. It was available during the rona shortage.

I pushed that load to 10.1 according to my book without any pressure signs. That Kimber barrel had a fully supported chamber. 9.4 had the best accuracy and SD
Screenshot_20240205_193252_Vihtavuori Reload.jpg

I pushed that load to 10.1 according to my book without any pressure signs. That Kimber barrel had a fully supported chamber. 9.4 had the best accuracy and SD
View attachment 3086
Thank you, I’ll keep an eye out for this powder

View attachment 3086

What app is that you’re using?

N350 Vit also is a good one, but your still on Vit. I have only tried N350, but I'm sure there are several really good powders out there for this.

Blue Dot is one of my favorite powder to load for it with, but it has no performance value other than giant fireballs, but it works

It looks like I can use the 3N38 powder for 9mm, 10mm, and 38 super. I haven’t found data for the super but I’m sure I can use it.