What's new

Chopper Axe

Is this for women that need help splitting logs?

Who is from the PNW? Do they have blue hair?
I looked him right in the eye and I said, "I'm a logger...just up in Coos Bay, Oregon. Been toppin' trees -- quite possibly the toughest
Man in the entire world.

You're old if you know this.

I looked him right in the eye and I said, "I'm a logger...just up in Coos Bay, Oregon. Been toppin' trees -- quite possibly the toughest
Man in the entire world.

You're old if you know this.
Coos Bay is like Twilight Zone. My sister in law lived there for about 10 years and every time I would go I got the creeps.

I spent a year up on the end of the Olympic Peninsula a couple of decades ago. The town I was in was crazy Liberal, but you could drive around the bay to the next town over and it was like Reaganville. I absolutely loved it up there. The beers were splendiferous and the climate was freaking awesome all year round. It’s kind of like California. It’s too damn awesome to let a bunch of libtards have. It’s the only time I’ve ever had a record book Blacktail stick it’s head in the window of my Landcrusher. Aahhh, the mammar I mean memories…

Was Clive into milking male cervids? Cuz I gotta find that essay asap.

Was Clive into milking male cervids? Cuz I gotta find that essay asap.
Actually, if that’s in reference to the above post it was the by product of an inrush of memories and in no way reflective of contiguous events. 😂