What's new

Going to test out Rossi's warranty service

I have a buddy, who had a Taurus 357mag cylinder crack on him. He sent it in. Same story as what you are telling. At the 9 month mark someone called him, said they got the wrong parts shipment in, and offered to put a polished cylinder on his black revolver. He said hell no. At the 15-16 month mark he got the revolver back, good as new, shoots great.

I guess my point is that I’m willing to bet you’re gonna be waiting a longass time. But they should make it right, so there’s some light at the end of that loooong tunnel.

I have a buddy, who had a Taurus 357mag cylinder crack on him. He sent it in. Same story as what you are telling. At the 9 month mark someone called him, said they got the wrong parts shipment in, and offered to put a polished cylinder on his black revolver. He said hell no. At the 15-16 month mark he got the revolver back, good as new, shoots great.

I guess my point is that I’m willing to bet you’re gonna be waiting a longass time. But they should make it right, so there’s some light at the end of that loooong tunnel.
Damn. I'll raise a lot of hell if I have to wait that long. I know they have rifles in production that can be pulled to fill this. I just think I may be far down on the list though.

Still no rifle, but I did get tracking info on my rifle case I shipped the rifle to them in. When you look up the serial number on the website, it show an error now.

baby steps

Received a text from SSP last night. Rifle was received and ready for pickup. No email or notification from Rossi on this. CS fail #8027

Picked it up today. Threading looks good. Trigger is dog shit. Previous one was pretty nice...... Everything else looks good. Will find out this weekend.
1715806425385.png