What's new

Handgun comparison website

Does the sig side have something like?

Sig P320Anything Else
Might shoot your dick off✅❌
Might explode in your hand✅❌

I got traded a 320 a few months ago but before I took ownership of it I had it planned to trade for a G47. I owned a 320 just long enough to drive from Cabelas to Mustang solely for the reason of it might shoot my dick off

I still haven’t pulled the trigger on a 320 🤣
I was issued one in a previous job, went well with their protocol to make sure all duty equipment is as heavy and uncomfortable as possible. I had to put in my two weeks because I didn't want to shoot my dick off.

I has the upgraded X pro series, it's decent but nothing to write home about, I vastly prefer my M&P or the Sigs of yesteryear.

I was issued one in a previous job, went well with their protocol to make sure all duty equipment is as heavy and uncomfortable as possible. I had to put in my two weeks because I didn't want to shoot my dick off.

I has the upgraded X pro series, it's decent but nothing to write home about, I vastly prefer my M&P or the Sigs of yesteryear.
I have recently fallen in love with the M&P's.

IMG_2012.jpeg

No dicks were harmed..... outshoots any Glock or M&P I've ever owned to say the least. Forgive the Casio. This was taken to give some Casio members a heart attack after they whined about some guys posting their carry guns with their watch.