What's new

Mossberg 510 mini 410

AER244

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
Bud’s screwed up real bad a while back and sent my brother 40 cases of 410 ammo when he ordered 40 boxes. Since ammo is non-returnable, I have a great excuse to buy 410s. I saw this and thought it was a perfect size for my kids, so I got one. This is the cutest shotgun I’ve ever seen, if it works like it should I’m gonna love it. I dont know if it’s gonna be me or my son, but one of us is shooting a turkey with this thing this year- or atleast trying to. IMG_3594.jpegIMG_3593.jpeg

One of those little Mossbergs is on my list. I love little .410 shotguns. Kinda hoping to find one of the new Kel-Tec .410s somewhere.

Hadn’t ever seen one, that’s pretty sweet.

One of those little Mossbergs is on my list. I love little .410 shotguns. Kinda hoping to find one of the new Kel-Tec .410s somewhere.
I hadn’t seen the keltec until you mentioned it. That thing is kinda cool! I have a weakness for subgauge guns though. I had to control myself at sooner state when I went to pick this one up- almost walked out with a really ugly, old Italian over/under 410 too

Cool, I've got an old fie breakover and Mossberg bolt action 410s, shot lots of squirrels, rabbits and quail with them, but shells got too expensive so they're pretty much safe rats now.

These are excellent little rabbit/squirrel guns. 22/410 savage and stevens.View attachment 3828
A savage 24 22mag/410 was the first gun my dad gave me. I think. If it wasn’t the first it was within the same time frame. I still have it, and still love it. I carried that thing a lot over the years and it’s always done right by me. I have a 22lr/410 that I’m readying for one of my kids, I’ll need to find another for the other one. Theyre awesome guns.