What's new

On your person.....

I'm scared of shit, especially when a mad monkey is slinging it. They are about as accurate as a K.C. homeboy!

Unlike @HoLeChit, I carry the same items every day (billfold, keys, EDC, pocket knife, and a pocket watch). The pocket watch is a recent addition, but I’m glad that I’ve added it. Yesterday evening, I realized that I didn’t have my pocket knife. I used it yesterday afternoon and then it entered into the twilight zone. Loosing something drives me crazy. I looked everywhere where I thought it could have been. I was pretty sure that it was in my truck, but I looked several times between yesterday evening and this afternoon. Long story short, I finally found it in my truck. It had fallen in a hidden crevice under the center console. I felt naked all day without my knife. It’s crazy how loosing something can consume a person’s day. All is good with the world again.

Unlike @HoLeChit, I carry the same items every day (billfold, keys, EDC, pocket knife, and a pocket watch). The pocket watch is a recent addition, but I’m glad that I’ve added it. Yesterday evening, I realized that I didn’t have my pocket knife. I used it yesterday afternoon and then it entered into the twilight zone. Loosing something drives me crazy. I looked everywhere where I thought it could have been. I was pretty sure that it was in my truck, but I looked several times between yesterday evening and this afternoon. Long story short, I finally found it in my truck. It had fallen in a hidden crevice under the center console. I felt naked all day without my knife. It’s crazy how loosing something can consume a person’s day. All is good with the world again.
IMG_4308.gif

As I mentioned in the other thread, two of these three are on my person when I leave home:
IMG_4999.jpeg

The Combat Flathead and one of the two MKC blades are like American Express—I never leave home without them.

ETA: You can see the UltiClip on the back of the Kydex for the Super Cub. I have the smaller version of the UltiClip on the Kydex for the Speedgoat; it clips to the waist of my britches so the sheath rides between the britches and my belt, edge down.

I tried using a Civivi Terzuola T-Clip on both of those sheaths, but the curve of the T-Clip is designed for it to ride on the outside of the belt, and I prefer the knife to be inside my belt. That’s how it got relegated to securing my MKC Blackfoot to the outside of my IFAK.

Last edited: