What's new

Satterlee test

Man those 6GT cases are sexy!

I don’t want to sound like I’m bragging but I’m glad I never have to unpack my Caldwell again. You need one of these Garmins. We just passed Christmas. When’s your birthday? Early Father’s Day?
I really think I had my Caldwell kinks all figured out but I’m pretty sure life’s gonna get much better from here on out.
My old Oehler was such a pain to set up. I ordered a labradar before the Garmin was available. Steep learning curve on getting sorted out, but so much better than setting up the Oehler.

My bench sits on top of a mound, the ground in front is about 4 feet lower than the concrete pad, then another 3 to the bench itself. I had to raise the contraption about 7 feet to get to the barrel. I only set it up when I had a whole day to work on things and had a number of different rifles and loads to try. It made it exhausting.

Now, I go out, test a string or two, pack it up and move on to something else. So much easier.

I done another test with H4350 140 grain SST’s using the magneto speed V3 it’s so awesome to have a chronograph that works!IMG_6741.jpeg

You have some promising numbers there! Glad you enjoy it and it worked. Good equipment that works like it should, is the difference between a good range day and 3 finger 3 glass of Bourbon day

Looks good. How did it group?

Last edited:
6.5 CM SRP load teat. Now I need to work on neck tension. The big group was a 10 shot grout that was shot as fast as I could hand feed.

Attachments

• IMG_3074.jpeg
    IMG_3074.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3071.jpeg
    IMG_3071.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Very nice man.

Not sure where to go from here this was 41.1 grains first shot to the right 2nd third and fourth kinda together then fifth shot highIMG_6754.jpeg

Last edited: