What's new

Testing the water

More central, but I’ll drive for the right deal. If you’re there, I would appreciate a look while you’re browsing. I need to check with GH Arms soon. Closing on the new house next Tuesday. Know exactly how much jingle I can spare at that point.

Gonna go pick up my can this afternoon I'll check for ya.

Was just out at a demo in NV. A couple of folks that do Acquisitions said the reason for the fast approvals, was they are getting the shit sued out of them and are demonstrating they can actually do their job and keep it from going to the highest court in the land. IDK if that's true, but it makes perfect sense.

What changed to make it so much faster?
I’m the tin foil hat guy, so I think it’s the special cheese to get the reluctant mice out from under the workbench and into the trap.

It’s my opinion that between May this year and February of next year it’s going to be like riding an unsprung wagon down a washed out road.

I’m the tin foil hat guy, so I think it’s the special cheese to get the reluctant mice out from under the workbench and into the trap.

It’s my opinion that between May this year and February of next year it’s going to be like riding an unsprung wagon down a washed out road.

I guess I fell into the "trap" long ago. Because with today's technology, you can really hide something lol.

I guess I fell into the "trap" long ago. Because with today's technology, you can really hide something lol.
That’s the absolute truth! It sure as hell ain’t 1975 anymore for sure. If they’ll get the prices where they ought to be and keep flipping the paper I’m coerceable.