What's new

Get off the bench, and throw away those fancy bi and tripods for a while!

You should be respectful of things you were not there to see.
Didn’t have to be there. You told on yourself. But I’m willing to forgive you if you tell me what’s better about this place versus the other one and what you think about the difference in the moderation. I’ll forgive but won’t forget. A liar is a liar. No hard feelings.

Didn’t have to be there. You told on yourself. But I’m willing to forgive you if you tell me what’s better about this place versus the other one and what you think about the difference in the moderation. I’ll forgive but won’t forget. A liar is a liar. No hard feelings.
I don’t care about your forgiveness any more than I care about those limp wristed mods on OSA who haven’t done anything with their lives. Tell me, have you served your country? Cause I know who has in this conversation.

Why do you insist on calling me a liar?

I don’t care about your forgiveness any more than I care about those limp wristed mods on OSA who haven’t done anything with their lives. Tell me, have you served your country? Cause I know who has in this conversation.
Makes zero fucks. Zero. You are claiming shit that didn’t happen. I’m not. Now what? You think that since you enlisted (really doubt you served) makes you better? It also makes it fine for you to embellish your enlistment to make it sound like service. No. You did nothing with your life. I give you no passes because you enlisted. Acting like an entitled fuck ain’t ya? No men are just men to me until they show what they are. You have. Any fucker can get a drivers license but that don’t mean they are good drivers.

Why do you fantasize about what I do to other men? Are you just a fake account for someone?
This is why the somali's win. Yall out here touchin and not shootin.

I'm guilty of overusing a bipod but do like slings on field rifles to brace up with. That's way under rated.

Um didn't you say you were below deck when this happened? If so, you didn't see it either. You may have heard about it, but unless you have x-ray vision you didn't see it, and if you have x-ray vision why didn't you fly real fast in the reverse direction of Earth's rotation and turn back time.... like Cher..... To save your friend?

So.... You mean Cher was wasted..... God Damn It!!!
Oh shit that works on a couple levels!

Last edited:
RickN is real on OSA. RickN on OKB? Not so much. He/she is real on OKB, just not the real RickN. It's easy to tell from the language.
Your fascination and expertise in how I speak is telling

OH THANK GOD!!!!!
The CHER comment wasn't wasted after all!!!!!

I’m 71. I teach Scouts for their Rifle merit badge and have for years. I have the kids stand shooting at steel at 25 yds after they get their quals done off the bench. I’ve seen other instructors completely ignore standing because the success rate is low ewith the kids.
in my younger years 80% of my shooting was standing. I was fairly good at hitting the ram at 50 meters with the sights on the Garand or M1 A. And even with the sights on the 1903A3. As I’ve gotten older Im on the bench for the majority of my shooting. Hunting deer, pigs or coyotes my hit percentage is upwards of 90% standing.
But given the choice of the best shot placement a rest is the most ethical and best way to take game.
But in training kids we should give a lot of emphasis to standing and shooting.

And sitting and shooting, and kneeling and shooting, and prone and shooting with no bi pods or sandbags. And reverse kneeling with a tree or post.
Great skill builder is rifle snaps. At 25 yards from either hi or low ready shoot 1 shot into a 5" circle time limit 1.5 seconds do it 5 times. Next at 50 yards do the same drill with a 10" circle. If your not shooting at 80% you need more practice. Teaches shouldering quickly and consistently, quick acquisition of sight picture, and good trigger control.