What's new

Recommend a Semi-Auto 22 Mag Platform to Suppress

jakeman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
Okay, go!

If you're so inclined let me know what you have, which suppressor and how much you love or hate it.

Don't have a suppressor...yet. But after hearing how quickly they're getting approved I'm closer to pulling the NFA trigger than I've ever been.

I'm really thinking about a Banish 22 suppressor because it's good up to 5.7x28 and every review I've seen says they're awesome. They also would be a fairly inexpensive way to get into the NFA game...though they're near the top of the price range for rimfire suppessors.

If I do get one I have several guns to use it on. One of them is the Kel-Tec CMR 30. I think that would be a great gun to suppress.

Don't have a suppressor...yet. But after hearing how quickly they're getting approved I'm closer to pulling the NFA trigger than I've ever been.

I'm really thinking about a Banish 22 suppressor because it's good up to 5.7x28 and every review I've seen says they're awesome. They also would be a fairly inexpensive way to get into the NFA game...though they're near the top of the price range for rimfire suppessors.

If I do get one I have several guns to use it on. One of them is the Kel-Tec CMR 30. I think that would be a great gun to suppress.

Kinda info I'm looking for.

With quick lead times I'm going to get a suppressor for .22/5.56 but I'm going to need some threaded barrel platforms.

Looking at a 22/45 Lite in LR and I want a WMR rifle for turtles and varmints & such. Just don't know what kinda rifle I want, besides SA and WMR.

Tough choice in .22 WMR rifles. I got the CMR because I already had a PMR and they use the same mags. It's been a great, fun little rifle. But I'm a Kel-Tec fan...not everyone is.

I can't even remember who even makes a semi-auto .22Mag any more. Savage and KT are the only two that come to mind. I think CZ discontinued the one they made. None others really come to mind but I'm sure there are others.

That's what I done, got a decent deal on a low round count savage, it's nice little shooter.

My bro got a Mossberg 22mag that I like, but the 17hmr is a flat shooting little round and when I got it ammo was available near everywhere.

All I have is a single shot but it’s real accurate

I've already got a couple lever .17's. I've also got several 22M's and I really like that cal. Besides the SA options in 17 are pretty limited.

No rim fires currently in my inventory are threaded. So, I gotta get a threaded semiauto rifle.

I did a Gemtech Mist 10/22 integrally suppressed barrel. Really like it.

You don’t really want to shoot .22lr through a .223/5.56 suppressor very often. It’ll lead up your centerfire can.

I did a Gemtech Mist 10/22 integrally suppressed barrel. Really like it.

You don’t really want to shoot .22lr through a .223/5.56 suppressor very often. It’ll lead up your centerfire can.

This is the can I want. Same as a friend of mine. IMG_5485.png

Tell me more. He shoots .22 and 5.56 thru his on a real regular basis. He's never said anything about a problem. If it's gonna be a problem maybe I'll rethink it.

He has a Mark IV 22/45 and it is incredibly quiet with that little suppressor on it. With subsonic ammo about all you can hear is the action opening & closing.