What's new

Good steak where?

I think we're gonna try this Ken's sometime this month for "mother's day".
Do they really not have a menu?
I've heard it's just a waitress saying "you want sirloin, ribeye, or ribs?"
Wife and I ate there about a month ago. No menu and they have those three choices. I got the ribeye and it was pretty damn good. My wife got the ribs, and they were damn good also. I’ll do the ribs if we go back. They have a salad bar that’s included with the meals, and they also bring out a couple of ribs for all orders. Try to get there early because they get busy fast.

Sorta off subject, there's a diner south of elk at n.east corner intersection of 152.

Called pappy's or poppy's, never had steak there but got'm on menu.

Have got the chicken fry sandwich, it's ok, plate of home cut fries.

the pig sandwich is pretty fucking decent, it's chopped smoked pig with a bit of sauce, smoked sausage and bacon on a toasted bun comes with plate of home cut fries, like $13otd.

These days I'll only get a steakhouse steak if someone else is paying or if I want a proper dry aged steak. Because of inflation, you end up paying way more in tips but it's not like you are getting more "service" than before. If anything service would be worse due to labor shortages and people not giving a fuck anymore about life. Yeah I'm a cheapass when it comes to tipping.

Sam's and Costco both sell prime grade beef that you can get on sale now that it's almost grilling season time.
It might be because my grandma is so Jewish she was Unitarian, but I have a hard time going out an paying for a steak when searing one is retarded simple.

I do get the experience thing though, I just like my restaurants with a little more je ne sais quoi.

I just like my restaurants with a little more je ne sais quoi.
Hahahahahahahahahahahah....................hahahahahaha...........then go to south Louisiana or up north to Ontario.

Or just go to grandma's and settle for a bowl of lentil soup & matzah balls

I can't, she's in hell now
Been there myself visiting a time or three,

but lucy said I give a fucknone about everything I don't care for, fucked all of hell's beautiful female demons, that when I farted on his favorite couch he'd covered with jesus's cloak I left a permanent hash mark, drank all the ancient scotch, smoked most of the perfect tobacco, hog the remote and talk to much.

So lucy exiled me from hell back to earth to send down some more worthless demented souls to play chess with,..........................even being exiled, I still casually stroll across the river to remind'm the security got dementia.

Sorta off subject, there's a diner south of elk at n.east corner intersection of 152.

Called pappy's or poppy's, never had steak there but got'm on menu.

Have got the chicken fry sandwich, it's ok, plate of home cut fries.

the pig sandwich is pretty fucking decent, it's chopped smoked pig with a bit of sauce, smoked sausage and bacon on a toasted bun comes with plate of home cut fries, like $13otd.
Are you saying elk the street or elk the city?

I think we're gonna try this Ken's sometime this month for "mother's day".
Do they really not have a menu?
I've heard it's just a waitress saying "you want sirloin, ribeye, or ribs?"
I remember there being a menu a year or two ago. Limited, but it was there. The wife got a half chicken, I got either a ribeye or prime rib. I just remember her chicken had the most beautiful, picture perfect smoke ring on it. Things do change though, they might have done away with it. We need to go back soon.

Look at you retard keyboard commandos talking about stupid shit like steaks on your slow ass website instead of real important shit like Dave Ramsey's financial advice, fudd guns, and inviting dudes for coffee.

We have an excellent steakhouse up here if y’all are ever in the area….

Edit: I’ll even come join you if you buy me a cup of coffee

Edit: not you though pissmaster
I’m making the world’s largest sad face. But I’m hoping to move forward.

What yo name means, shawtty?