What's new

Manners stick warranty

Beautiful Mulberry

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have a manners T4 tactical stock in my R700 308 for about 4/5 years now, it’s been an amazing stock. 2 weeks ago I noticed a crack in the bridge web and bolt handle. I called Manners being they have a lifetime warranty, they sent me shipping labels to send it in for them to look at. They sent me an email saying they received it then would get back to me if they can repair it or just send me another one.

I guess my question is can they actually fix a cracked stock? IMG_5465.jpegIMG_5467.jpegIMG_5469.jpeg

Welcome to the clubhouse.

Fixing it vs replacing it will depend mainly on labor time and cost, and if there's a low chance of recurrence. They should be able to repair it but I bet they might get ahold of you and see what you want to do and give you options as to why.

I'm not too keen on that fracture at the recoil lug.

Last edited:
I would rather have a new one. I don’t think it would hold up in the long run. Then again I don’t know much about stock rebuilding.
I would like an another stock just to mess around with

UPDATE- since receiving the email they sent for receiving the stock i have not heard anything. I replayed to that email and have called almost everyday since then no answer or reply. I even left 2 VM. It’s sure no vortex style of customer service.

I’d give them another week

I’m not sure if Tom Manners is still living but his company takes care of its customers. They are a very busy company and if they answered every call or email, wait times would increase exponentially. Give them time, they’re not going to screw you over.

I’m not sure if Tom Manners is still living but his company takes care of its customers. They are a very busy company and if they answered every call or email, wait times would increase exponentially. Give them time, they’re not going to screw you over.
This is what I keep heariMy! Thx

Update-
Guy named Jim said the cracks will not affect its structural integrity, and they are working on it today.
They will go back in and recut it.
It’ll be interesting to see how they fix it.

I'd imagine they'll cut the broken piece out, clean it up, then pour reinforced fiberglass back in, let it cure, clean it up and call it good.

Be like the old brownell acraglass type repair

I'd imagine they'll cut the broken piece out, clean it up, then pour reinforced fiberglass back in, let it cure, clean it up and call it good.

Be like the old brownell acraglass type repair
I have no clue.
It’s suppose to look like it’s never been touched. Interesting to see finished results

Update-
So I just received the stock in mail!
Manners did a great job! Everything was repaired/fixed.
The said the cracks were and easy fix and the one on the bridge in front of the trigger guard was not structural.
I’m impressed! They even declared or finished!
IMG_5685.jpeg
IMG_5684.jpeg