What's new

Pistols on display and in the field

I really should take Better care if this RI 45. The revolver is 357 mag that needs to find it big stainless lever brother that 357 also.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
I bought another 1911 this morning. Preparing for #threeworldwarssonny
Only proper that it's Chinese...
This dang near DAO hammer is taking some getting used to. I need another thumb callus.
Nor in cos are pretty good. I miss mine a bit.

I hate to spoil all of the great pictures, but "some" of them are not of pistols. Hell even Jacob McCandles couldn't have shot that 86 one handed...... Although he had ammo that would have fit it, not that girly chopped up 92 he had😆

The M-16A1 was an absolutely terrible rifle!!!! They required cleaning and OIL and shit like that!!! Really good guns require no maintenance or oil, ever, like Kimbers and Mini-14s soaked in sea water! 😁

Not ARs, the M16A1. Specifically . Because it’s plastic. And a jam-O-matic. And no wood. All ARs suffer this fate
Remember Ken

Probably had parts made by Mattel, too... I'm surprised we haven't heard that from certain people.

Now that seemed like a can of worms just begging to be opened...

IMG_3166.jpegI posted this yonder, but I like All of these pictured very much and I stumbled on this pic a minute ago so it gets posted here too. My and my kids scout/new frontiers and some assorted C&R stuff.

My 77 dollar Glock 47 MOS. Won it in the RSO drawling after the Red Dirt Shoot Out the past October. Our Club purchased 6 RSO slips from Glock to give back to the RSO's. Little sentimental attachment to this one.

Installed the medium backstrap with beavertail this evening, a set of AmeriGlo Range Series Fiber Optic Sights and a Glock Performance Trigger.

1706226090477.png

Damn catholic school nun told my mom " nden must always have underwear on under his shorts when he's at school, he cannot be marching around the Star Spangled Banner during the Pledge of Allegiance with his pistol on display"